Albuquerque, NM- 2017 has come and gone so quickly. It has been a very busy year! We have so much to thank the Lord for, especially the reinforcements He has sent our way from Congressman Steve Pearce and President Trump’s administration. Our prayer for 2018 is that we will begin to see fruit after 7 years of ministry and that life will begin to spring forth from this desert land (Isa. 32:15). Here is a glimpse of all that happened in our ministry this past year. God’s blessings to you and your family in 2018.
#1- BABIES BORN
We were blessed to see two babies who were born because of God’s faithfulness and our outreach to abortion minded women over the years. The Lord knows how many more are alive today. Read more here: She Hitchhiked…?
#2- FBI REVIEW
Two years after Tara filed a complaint with the New Mexico Attorney General, Congressman Steve Pearce confirmed that UNM and SWO are now under review by the FBI for their use of aborted baby remains. Read more here: FBI REVIEWS CRIMINAL REFERRALS
- Read Congressman Pearce’s full Press Release: PEARCE COMMENDS DOJ ACTION TO REVIEW CRIMINAL REFERRALS
#3- DEATH EXPOSED
We worked with Operation Rescue to release documentation about the abortion related death of a 23 yr. old Albuquerque resident. A subsequent Medical Board complaint was also filed asking for an investigation into Curtis Boyd’s involvement in the woman’s death. Read more here: Official Complaint Filed Regarding Woman’s Death During Late Term Abortion
- OPERATION RESCUE Report: Complaint Filed Against Curtis Boyd in Woman’s Abortion-Caused Death at Late-term Clinic Under Investigation by FBI
- OPERATION RESCUE Report: Woman DEAD from Abortion at Late-Term Facility Currently Under Criminal Investigation
- OPERATION RESCUE Report: Looking Deeper: Analysis of Facts Proves Woman Died from Abortion — Not Pregnancy
- THE DAILY CALLER: Woman Dies In Late Term Abortion At New Mexico Clinic
#4- UNDERCOVER AT 37 WEEKS
This project gave a rare look from inside the nation’s largest late term abortion facility, Southwestern Women’s Options. It exposed how far the abortion industry is willing to go. We also interviewed Felicia who shared what it was like going undercover at 37 weeks! Read more here: NEW VIDEO: UNDERCOVER AT 37 WEEKS- PRESSURE TO ABORT
- PART 2: Follow-Up Interview with Felicia: IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW: UNDERCOVER AT 37 WEEKS- PRESSURE TO ABORT
- PART 3: COHORTS OF DEATH: UNDERCOVER AT 37 WEEKS EXPOSES UNM LATE TERM ABORTION COLLUSION
We partnered with Priests for Life to expose Late Term Abortion Across America. Together we released 19 undercover calls, documenting abortion mills who readily perform abortions on healthy mothers carrying healthy babies after 20 weeks of pregnancy. Our goal is for a federal law to be passed to end late term abortion nationwide. The House has already done so, the Senate will be voting on it in January 2018. Visit Priests for Life for more information: Exposed: Late Term Abortion
FULL LIST OF UNDERCOVER RECORDINGS! MORE TO COME…
- Video 1- Exposed: 33 Week Late Term Abortion In New Mexico
- Video 2- #NewMexicoTrue: Land Of Unrestricted Abortion
- Video 3- NM Late-Term Abortion Clinic Staff to Minor Incest Victim, “Contact Medicaid” NOT Authorities
- Video 4- Late Term Abortionists Arbitrarily Choose Who Lives and Dies in New Mexico
- Video 5- Baby or Biohazard Waste?
- Video 6- Unholy Alliance: Clergy Conspires with Late term Abortion Clinic to Sell Abortions
- Video 7- This Is Late Term Abortion
- Video 8- EXPOSING LATE TERM ABORTION ACROSS AMERICA: Abortion Clinic Schedules Appointment for Healthy Mother to Abort Healthy Baby at 30 weeks
- Video 9- BETHESDA, MD: Phone Call Reveals Abortionist Carhart’s Willingness to Kill Healthy Babies of Healthy Mothers up to 28 Weeks into Pregnancy and Beyond
- Video 10 & 11- SEATTLE, WA: Fr. Pavone: Time for the Myths to Stop About Late Term Abortion
- Video 12- WASHINGTON D.C. – In Our Nation’s Capital, 26-Week Abortion Scheduled
- Video 13- PHILADELPHIA, PA – Priests for Life Director: New Undercover Call Has Special Interest for Pennsylvania
- Video 14- DETROIT, MI: In Michigan, “voluntary” abortion up to 24 weeks
- Video 15- WEST PALM BEACH, FL: PRO-ABORTION FEAR MONGERING DEBUNKED
- Video 16- BEVERLY HILLS, CA: PERFECTLY OK TO KILL AT 22 WEEKS, ABORTIONIST SAYS
- Video 17- In Wisconsin “it’s really your choice”
- Video 18- Planned Parenthood in Billings, MT “no reason needed to abort”
- Video 19- Sen. Brown: Will you vote to save healthy babies from abortion?
#6- 6 PART SERIES
We compiled a 6 part series documenting the Abortion Landscape shift in NM since 2010. This highlighted how the abortion cartel is in full retreat and that their plans of expansion throughout NM have been stifled. We have a watchful eye on the entire state’s abortion facilities and have plans to continue working to systematically see that these facilities close down. until NM is abortion free.
- Part 1: Abortion Landscape Shift in New Mexico Since 2010
- Part 2: Planned Parenthood of New Mexico is on Life Support
- Part 3- Santa Teresa, NM: No Parent, No Problem 15 y/o TX Minor Obtains Abortion
- Part 4: Late Term Abortionists Arbitrarily Choose Who Lives and Dies in New Mexico
- Part 5: (VIDEO) COHORTS OF DEATH: UNDERCOVER AT 37 WEEKS EXPOSES UNM LATE TERM ABORTION COLLUSION
- Part 6: An Abortion Free New Mexico is the Goal
#7- PRO-LIFE CANDIDATE
We fully supported Michelle Garcia Holmes as candidate for Albuquerque Mayor. While she did not win this election, she is now running for Lt. Governor of New Mexico. Solid Pro-life Christians in office are desperately needed here in New Mexico.
- Local Pro-Life Priests and Women Support Michelle Garcia Holmes For ABQ Mayor
- SANTE FE NEW MEXICAN REPORT: Newly registered Republican makes bid to become GOP lieutenant governor nominee
FROM THE SANTE FE NEW MEXICAN REPORT:
“Garcia Holmes has been particularly outspoken on abortion. She backed a ban on what are known as late-term abortions.”
#8- ARCHBISHOP MEETING
The Abortion Free New Mexico team had a meeting with the new Archbishop of New Mexico. This meeting was to acquaint ourselves with each other and open the line of communication. The Archbishop expressed his desire to form a pro-life commission. Read more here: UPDATE on Our Long Awaited Meeting with New Mexico Archbishop Wester and more…
#9- LAUNCHED ABORTION FREE NEW MEXICO (AFNM)
Abortion Free New Mexico launched to begin a systematic effort to close down New Mexico abortion facilities through investigative research and the accountability that comes from filing appropriate complaints. Read more about our official launch here: May Newsletter: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit…
- Visit: AbortionFreeNM.com
#10- CAMPAIGN ENDS
Our call to leaders is, “Stand up for the babies and we will stand down.” Early in 2017 we felt that state leaders were starting to stand up… from the Archbishop to state legislators. So we wrapped up Protest ABQ and shifted to Abortion Free New Mexico (AFNM).
Read more about Protest ABQ
- Albuquerque Journal: Albuquerque’s anti-abortion crusaders
- New Mexico Political Report: Activists plan to push lawmakers for abortion restrictions
The abortion cartel in New Mexico has many weaknesses which we will hone in on in the New Year, 2018…
Some of what we will be doing includes:
–Educational church outreach to inspire and equip the churches to stand for life.
– Bringing accountability and exposure to key entities that are keeping abortion in New Mexico.
– A public awareness campaign in eastern New Mexico to encourage Abortionist Franz Theard to close his abortion business. And more…
Please Pray With us For New Mexico in 2018
- Strongholds to be broken that are keeping abortion in New Mexico.
- Babies lives to be saved as abortion facilities close down in New Mexico.
- Pro-Life leaders to be appointed throughout the state and that they make every effort to protect the babies.
THANK YOU FOR FOR STANDING WITH US FOR LIFE!
We are a Christian missionary family serving in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Putting our faith into action, for the past 7 years we have exposed Albuquerque as the late term abortion capital of the nation and have worked to bring accountability to an unregulated abortion industry that is killing children in their mothers wombs up to the day of birth.
In order to be the most effective in our pro-life ministry, we do this important work full time while homeschooling our children and raising them to have a biblical worldview. We rely solely on the provision of the Lord and individuals like you to provide for our daily needs.
We would be blessed to have you partner with us in this ministry. Your prayers and support are invaluable.
*Or Checks made out to Life Ministries U.S. are tax deductible.
P.O. Box 50351
Albuquerque, NM 87181
- Thank you for your prayers and support on behalf of our ministry and our family. We love you all and keep you in our prayers.
Love and Blessings in the New Year, 2018
Bud and Tara Shaver