By Bud Shaver
Santa Fe, NM- The radical Pro-Death extremist majority advanced HB 51 DECRIMINALIZE ABORTION by a Committee vote of 2-3.
The two representatives who voted to oppose HB 51 were:
Abortion Free New Mexico is grateful for their votes in opposition to HB 51.
- HB 51 will now go a House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Assisted Suicide bill HB 90 has NOW been Scheduled for a Committee Vote for Monday January 28, 2019
- Legalizes Assisted Suicide.
- Click here to read the bill
PLEASE Contact the Following HOUSE HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES Members and respectfully ask them to OPPOSE HB 90:
- Chair Deborah A. Armstrong (D) District 17
- Vice Chair Joanne J. Ferrary (D) District 37
- Gail Armstrong (R) District 49
- Karen C. Bash (D) District 68
- Zachary J. Cook (R) District 56
- William B. Pratt (D) District 27
- Gregg Schmedes (R) District 22
- Elizabeth “Liz” Thomson (D) District 24
(Click their name for phone/email contact information)
- TIME Monday, January 28, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. – Room 315 (If you would like to be there for public comments)
HB 90 Has been called by experts as the MOST DANGEROUS Assisted Suicide Bill in the WORLD…EVER!
- Read more about our concerns: PRO-DEATH DEMOCRATS INTRODUCE TWO EUTHANASIA BILLS HB 90 AND SB 153
According to Alex Schadenberg of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition,
“HB 90 [SB 153] is the most dangerous assisted suicide bill I have ever seen.
For more information about this troubling legislation and its implications on New Mexico:
- (Life News) New Mexico Bill to Legalize Assisted Suicide is the Worst Bill Ever
- Newly elected Governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham (D) stated during the election that she supports the legalization of assisted suicide
- CONSERVATIVE EVANGELICAL RIGHT POSE MORAL THREAT TO PRO-DEATH EXTREMISTS
- BILLBOARD UP AND SEVERAL THOUSAND POSTCARDS DELIVERED ACROSS NEW MEXICO
Thank you for standing with us for life and truth!
“Therefore we ought to support people like these, that we may be fellow workers for the truth.” (3 John 1:8)
- Check out our: 2018 Year in Review: Top 10 Highlights