Albuquerque, NM- Abortion is a deeply rooted demonic stronghold, not only in New Mexico but across this nation. In 1 Corinthians 15: 25-26, Paul tells us that death is God’s final enemy that will be destroyed, so we know that death, especially that of the innocent child in the womb is outside of God’s will. In 2018 we felt the Lord impress upon us that we need to focus more in fighting this battle for life in New Mexico through concentrated prayer and fasting.
“And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.” Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour. Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?” So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”
Over the next six weeks of united prayer and fasting together we will call upon the Lord to break the strongholds that are keeping abortion in New Mexico.
- An end to all abortion in New Mexico.
- For strongholds that are keeping abortion in New Mexico to be broken.
- For the closure of the last 5 abortion facilities in the state.
- For the women considering an abortion.
- For the conversion of all abortion facility workers.
- For the women who’ve participated in a previous abortion and need healing.
- For the upcoming 2018 New Mexico election
Note: Fasting can be done in many ways.
- Some may choose to fast from sunrise to sunset.
- Others may choose to fast from 6:00am-3:00pm as a partial fast.
- For others, a fast might be one full meal for the day, as well as two smaller meals that together are not equal to a full meal.
This is a united effort between both Non-Catholic and Catholic Christians who are committed to ending abortion in New Mexico. For more information during the season of Lent Catholics are encouraged to visit this website.