Albuquerque, NM- Join us for an important pro-life prayer service taking place in Albuquerque on Saturday, September 8th. On that day, pro-life Americans will honor the memory of the more than 50 million unborn victims of abortion during the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children. Solemn prayer services will be held simultaneously at gravesites around the country where abortion victims have been buried, as well as at many other memorial sites dedicated in their honor.
We hope that you will be able to join us for the memorial service taking place in our community as part of the the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children:
- Event: Memorial Service for Victims of Abortion Albuquerque
- When: Saturday, September 8th at 10:00AM
- Location: Sandia Memory Garden (Burial Site of Baby Ryan and Baby Eve)
- Address: 9500 San Pedro Drive NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
- Map: GOOGLE MAP DIRECTIONS
- This solemn memorial service will last approximately one hour
Special guests participating in this event include:
Please come out for this important pro-life event, prayerfully witnessing to the humanity of our unborn brothers and sisters, together with our fellow pro-lifers throughout the country.
In the Sermon on the Mount, our Lord promised us: “Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.”
On September 8th, we seek that divine comfort as we mourn for the victims of abortion. Let us never forget their precious lives as we continue to work and pray for an end to abortion.
- To learn more about this nationwide event — including background stories and photographs of the burial places of aborted babies — please visit: AbortionMemorials.com
“Thank you to everyone who came to the prayer vigil outside of Paul Roth’s office on Monday. Roth is still undecided about what to do with the 72 aborted baby remains in UNM’s possession. His office eagerly let us know that he is aware of our request and we are working to schedule a meeting with him. Please keep praying.”
Tara Shaver, Abortion Free New Mexico
Join Abortion Free New Mexico, Mercy Missions, Operation Rescue and those who believe that these babies deserve a proper burial, in respectfully contacting Paul Roth asking him to allow these babies to be transferred to a local cemetery that Abortion Free New Mexico has arranged.
- Phone: (505) 272-5849
- Email: PRoth@salud.unm.edu