Albuquerque, NM- On Monday, April 16th (6:00 PM) Abortion Free New Mexico and Students for Life UNM will host a FREE screening of the award winning documentary, HUSH, that seeks to inform women of all ages about the REAL and SHOCKING ramifications of abortion and other issues relevant to women’s health. This is a film that every woman must see, so we invite you to join us and bring someone with you.
- Date: Monday, April 16th
- Time: 6:00pm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Location: Student Union Building Theatre Level 1
- Address: 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131
- The SUB Theater is on the Cornell Mall just north of Popejoy Hall. Parking is available in the parking structure just south of the SUB. The theater is on the bottom level of the south side of the building.
THE HUSH DOCUMENTARY PROVIDES COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Preterm Birth & Breast Cancer Risk
- Abortion & Premature Birth Studies
- Abortion & Psychology Studies
- Sex Selective Abortions and Female Infanticide
From the Producers of the HUSH documentary,
“Our generation wants the truth; we demand transparency and we want to be treated with respect, as thinking people. Being manipulated, or lied to, does not sit well with us! And when we hear and see a comprehensive presentation of material that uncovers falsehoods and lies, we will be on our cell phones faster than you can say “Pro-Information”. Let’s not forget that the students of today are the doctors, nurses, scientists, researchers, lawyers and politicians of tomorrow. We are the ones who will be making determinations and decisions about the direction of women’s healthcare in the future.”
When Bud and I watched HUSH for the first time in San Francisco, CA with Survivors, we knew that the information presented was so compelling that we needed to bring the film to Albuquerque. Screening HUSH at the University of New Mexico will provide the opportunity to present little known facts and life saving information to a primary audience that is within the age range where most women obtaining abortions occur.
- Tara Shaver obtained a consent form in 2012 from a woman injured by a late term abortion at Southwestern Women’s Options (SWO) that clearly states:
“The risk of terminating a pregnancy gradually increases throughout the course of pregnancy. These comparative risks become approximately equal at 16-18 weeks of pregnancy and increase so that pregnancy termination at 18 weeks and above involves a greater risk than carring the pregnancy to term.”
- View the SWO Consent Form 2012
- The HUSH screening can be viewed for free at the University of New Mexico, however, Abortion Free New Mexico and Students for Life UNM are paying to provide this important documentary on campus. To help offset the cost you can make a tax deductible donation here.