Winter Time Change Faith To Action Friday (12PM-1PM)
By Bud Shaver
Albuquerque, NM- When Abortion Free New Mexico launched Faith to Action Friday seven months ago, we committed just one hour a week to prayer and protest at the University of New Mexico’s free standing abortion killing center. The UNM Center for Reproductive Health is using our tax dollars (as a publicly funded institution) to promote their radical abortion agenda that is killing babies up to 24 weeks gestation!
Jesus to his disciples in his darkest hour, “Couldn’t you keep watch with me for one hour?” Matthew 26:40
While an hour of prayer seems so minimal of a commitment, it meant so much to Jesus in his darkest hour and it means everything to the babies scheduled for death at UNM.
Starting on December 6th we will be joining together for Faith to Action Friday during the lunch hour from 12-1PM
“It only takes an hour to make a lasting difference and have an impact for LIFE. Now more than ever, we need to pray collectively, publicly, and strategically. Our presence has the ability to reform The University of New Mexico – UNM so that they get out of the abortion business!”
Bud Shaver, Abortion Free New Mexico
Abortion is their dirty little secret that must be exposed.
Let’s stand together for life and strategically step out in faith to transform our community.
- Join us for “Faith to Action Friday” on December 6th from 12-1PM
- The UNMCRH free standing abortion clinic is located at 2301 Yale Blvd in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Parking is available on Renard (off Yale)
- Everyone is welcome to join us for this peaceful presence.
UNM is at the heart of the abortion cartel in New Mexico, as a publicly funded institution UNM consistently promotes a culture of death and is actively training the next generation of abortionists…
- If you can’t join us, please keep our efforts in your prayers that hearts will be touched and eyes will be open to the truth about abortion in New Mexico.
- Please read and share our undercover videos and reports: UNM and Tax Funded Abortions in New Mexico
- Watch Bud’s Interview discussing the University of New Mexico on Infowars: State Of New Mexico Caught Trafficking Aborted Baby Parts