By Bud Shaver
Albuquerque, New Mexico- Planned Parenthood is not just killing babies under the guise of a non-profit offering “health care” they are also a political machine that uses the MILLIONS of tax dollars it receives annually to funnel back into political campaigns to ensure that their killing agenda goes unimpeded.
…AND THEY ARE HOSTING A POLITICAL FUNDRAISING GALA IN ALBUQUERQUE ON TUESDAY!
- According to information leaked to us this week:
“The capital campaign for the Rocky Mountain district (4 states – CO, NM, NV, WY) of Planned Parenthood will kick off here in Albuquerque, 6-9pm as a dinner banquet at the Balloon Fiesta Museum on Tuesday, 11/12. They are expecting 60-80 people.”
- JOIN US AS WE PROTEST PLANNED PARENTHOOD FOR ONE HOUR THIS TUESDAY NOVEMBER 12TH FROM 5:30PM-6:30PM
- WHERE: MEET AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BALLON FIESTA MUSEUM AT BALLOON FIESTA MUSEUM ROAD OFF ALAMEDA
- PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON WASHINGTON STREET OFF ALAMEDA
- SIGNS PROVIDED OR BRING YOUR OWN
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
- IF PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS EXPECTING 60-80 LET’S MATCH THEM
- This Protest is co-sponsored by the Albuquerque Tea Party
- Join and share the Facebook Event Page: Protest Planned Parenthood Fundraiser On Tuesday 11/12
- RSVP HERE
- According to CNN, Planned Parenthood’s political arm to spend $45 million on electing candidates backing reproductive rights
The funding effort, launched by Planned Parenthood Votes, clocks in at more than triple what the group spent during the last presidential election year and eight times what it spent during the 2018 midterms — a telling sign of Planned Parenthood’s anticipated full court press in the coming election after recent state and federal efforts to curtail reproductive rights including abortion.
- Bud Shaver of Abortion Free New Mexico issued the following statement,
“Planned Parenthood and their minions are mobilized and unified in their child killing agenda and we must be prepared to out work, out give, and ultimately vote out the radical leftist democrats destroying our values, our country and the great state of New Mexico! New Mexicans want true leaders that will represent our values and who will support our President in Washington D.C.”