By Bud Shaver
Washington D.C.- Bud Shaver of Abortion Free New Mexico and Fr. Stephen Imbarrato, Director of Life Ministries US joined Survivors of the Abortion Holocaustfor ten days of pro-life activism in Washington D.C. from July 16-26th.
- Life Ministries US provided a full scholarship to four young people from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
They had a blast, learned alot and saved lives!
- Learn more about Life Ministries US at LifeMinistriesUS.org
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust hosts an annual pro-life youth activism training camp in L.A. California, this is the first year that is has been hosted in our nation’s capital, Washington D.C.!
- Twelve years ago in 2007 our lives were forever changed when we attended the Survivors Pro-Life Training Camp: Tara Simply Took Information At A Pro-Life Booth And The Rest Is History!
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust Pro-Life training camp kicked off in Washington D.C. with prayer with Fr. Stephen Imbarrato and pro-life apologetics training with Jonathon Van Maren of the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform: www.EndTheKilling.ca
Day 2 of classroom training in Washington D.C. Sidewalk Counseling with Rudy Nicdau, Knowing the Law and Your Rights with pro-life attorney John Garza, Stopp Planned Parenthood with Jim Sedlak of American Life League STOPP.ORG and The Abortion Industry Exposed with Jonathon Van Maren of the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform: www.EndTheKilling.ca
Survivors of Abortion Holocaust has the best Pro-Life camp trainers on the planet!
Dr. Michael New, Professor at Catholic University of America presents “What Reduces Abortion?” on day two of classroom training in Washington D.C.
Also a German news crew will tag along to film the training and activism events in our nations capital.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust pro-life training continues with “Shockwaves of Abortion” by Kevin Burke of Priests for Life, “Effective use of Social Media” by Bryan Kemper of Priests for Life, “Event and Police Liaison Training” with Jeff White and Cheryl Conrad of Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust and “Unapologetically Proclaiming Your Faith in the Public Square” by Rev. Patrick Mahoney of Christian Defense Coalition.
CRASHING THE DC ABORTION FUND-RAISING PARTY WITH SURVIVORS OF THE ABORTION HOLOCAUST FOR THE FIRST ACTIVISM EVENT IN WASHINGTON D.C.
KILLER BEER “ABORTION FUND CIDER”
- Watch video footage: Protest outside ANXO Cidery Bar in DC doing Beer Fundraiser for DC Abortion Fund.
“What Do You Think About Abortion?” Show The Truth Outreach with Jonathan Van Maren in Silver Spring, Maryland. www.EndTheKilling.ca
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust Washington D.C. Pro-Life Training Camp day two of activism.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Headlines Benefit Rally
…So Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust was there for day 2 of activism Pro-Life Training Camp Washington D.C.
- Watch video footage: Stumbled upon AOC rally by chance going live to show crowd the truth about abortion.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust visit the memorial to the unborn at Truro Anglican Church in Fairfax, Virginia.
Fr. Stephen Imbarrato and Cheryl Conrad, Director and Co-Founder of Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust share their post abortion testimonials. Campers join in a prayer service and lay flowers at the unmarked grave of 227 babies buried alongside the Church.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust join Dr. Alveda King (pro-life niece of Martin Luther King Jr.) at the Eagle Forum on Capitol Hill, Washington DC.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust invite the neighborhood to a free movie screening of “Unplanned” hosted by Rev. Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition on location at Planned Parenthood’s national headquarters located in Washington D.C.
“This is what the revolution looks like! Showing the powerful pro-life film, ‘Unplanned,’ at the front door of the Planned Parenthood mega abortion center in Washington DC! Let’s work to end the violence of abortion.” Rev. Patrick Mahoney director of Christian Defense Coalition Washington D.C.
- Watch video footage: Praying outside the DC Planned Parenthood
- Pro-life movie ‘Unplanned’ screened in front of Planned Parenthood’s ‘mega-abortion center’ in Washington, DC
…3, 2, 1 Apollo 11 Lift off! Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust have OUT OF THIS WORLD down time after a full day of activism in Washington D.C.
Bud joins Fr. Stephen Imbarrato for down time during Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust pro-life camp at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, one of the top 10 largest Churches in the world and the largest Catholic Church in North America.
Nothing beats Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust down time in Washington D.C.
National Archives viewing of the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, American History Museum viewing of the Star Spangled Banner and the Bat Mobile!
…and finally TRUMP HOTEL
There’s plenty of (preventative) action out at Planned Parenthood of Washington D.C. when Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust are in town!
Prayer, sidewalk chalk and awe, sidewalk counseling, Show the Truth, community engagement and a heavy police presence in response to a threat made by an abortion minded father towards peaceful prolifers.
Cops were inside Planned Parenthood for at least an hour! Who knows how many lives are saved when police are outside and INSIDE Planned Parenhood’s killing buisness…
While no arrest was made, he got the message loud and clear: NEVER THREATEN PEACEFUL PRO-LIFE SIDEWALK COUNSELORS.
- FLASHBACK (2010) Albuquerque, New Mexico: Man Arrested After Threatening To Gun Down Pro-life Activists At Late-Term Abortion Clinic
- Watch video footage: We were just threatened with a gun at Planned Parenthood. Police here to help us.
- Man who mocked, threatened to shoot pro-lifers at D.C. Planned Parenthood goes free
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust join Rev. Patrick Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition for a candle light prayer vigil through the neighborhood of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts. Standing in solidarity with the 60 million children that have lost their lives and asking God to overturn Roe!
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust Abortion Collaborators Protest
“Evict Cathcart! Do What’s Right” Lauren Handy
Aubinoe Property Management Company of Leroy Carhart’s Late Term Abortion Killing Center in Bethesda, Maryland
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust in Bethesda, Maryland for prayer, outreach and protest at LeRoy Carhart’s Late Term Abortion Killing Center.
- Watch video footage: We are in front of an abortion mills that does abortion through all 9 months in Bethesda MD.
- NOTORIOUS LATE-TERM ABORTIONIST EXPOSED AS ‘KILLER FOR HIRE’
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust storm Steven Brigham’s seedy unlicensed late term abortion chop shop Capital Women’s Service located in a medical complex in Washington D.C.
- Watch video footage: At late term abortion mill showing truth where they kill babies up to 9 Months
- Location of one of several Red Rose Rescues: Priest: It was an ‘honor’ to be jailed for trying to save babies inside abortion center
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust conduct abortionist neighborhood awareness protest and chalk and awe in Chevy Chase, Maryland!
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust visit several pro-abortion congressional representatives urging them to vote pro-life.
- Watch video footage: Visiting congresswoman AOC’s office to call on her to stand for real Justice and support the Born Alive Act.
- Watch video footage: At Speaker Pelosi’s office to encourage her to allow a vote on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Watch video footage: Going in to Sen Kamala Harris’s Office to ask her to stand for all life Born and Preborn.
“This is what the revolution looks like! Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez has Post-its outside of here office supporting abortion and reproductive rights. We decided to go there and be a voice for justice and human rights and call for the ending of abortion. Be a voice! Stand for justice!” Rev. Pat Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition.
- Watch video footage: Posting Pro-life Post It notes all over the post it note wall at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office in Congressional Office Building.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust visit Family Research Council in Washington D.C. to hear Rev. Dean Nelson senior fellow for African American Affairs at Family Research Council’s Watchmen on the Wall and national outreach director at Human Coalition. FRC.org
- Family Research Council was the target of an attack due to it’s pro-family values back in 2015: Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ
ALL CHARGES DISMISSED!
During Survivors Pro-Life Camp Bud Shaver, Fr. Stephen Imbarrato, and Lauren Handy (all veterans of past Survivors training camps!) had a trial before a federal judge who DISMISSED ALL CHARGES AGAINST THEM!
Fr. Stephen Imbarrato said it best, “I’m glad the Red Rose Rescue charges were dismissed because of course we did nothing wrong. We are merely trying to save babies and bring more attention in Washington D.C. to the daily mass murder of pre-born children that is sanctioned, protected and funded by our government.
- Full report: RED ROSE RESCUE CHARGES DISMISSED IN WASHINGTON D.C.
“Red Rose Rescuers have charges dismissed in the morning for March 19th Rescue and return to the Cesar Santangelo Surgi-clinic location in the afternoon to pray. Bud, Lauren, and I are joined by Matt Connelly who has also rescued in DC and elsewhere.” Fr. Stephen Imbarrato, director of LifeMinistriesUS.org
Touring the White House with Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust.
One America News joins Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington D.C.
1/3 OF OUR GENERATION HAS BEEN KILLED BEFORE BIRTH
- Watch video footage: Showing truth about the American Abortion Holocaust outside US Holocaust Museum in DC at Survivors Camp.
NEVER AGAIN IS HAPPENING NOW
“MARGARET SANGER WAS A RACIST”
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust are here to let the public in Washington D.C. know the truth! Margaret Sanger was a racist Eugenist that started the organization that kills human beings for profit. Since it’s beginnings Planned Parenthood has killed at least 8.5 million human beings. She does not deserve a plaque in a museum.
“TAKE DOWN THE STATUE”
- Watch video footage: Protest inside Smithsonian at Margaret Sanger Statue, founder of Planned Parenthood our nations largest Abortion Giant.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust conduct a “Die In” and “Show the Truth” campaign at the Supreme Court of the United States who’s unconstitutional ruling in 1973 has taken the lives of 1/3 of our generation.
- Watch video footage: Die In Pro-life Protest at Supreme Court with Survivors, Stand True and Priests for Life
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust start off the last day of activism in Washington D.C. at Planned Parenthood’s national headquarters for prayer and Sidewalk Counseling with Dr. Michael New, business professor at Catholic University of America.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust conduct a “Die In” in the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building in Washington D.C. with Rev. Patrick Mahoney of Christian Defense Coalition.
1/3 OF OUR GENERATION HAS BEEN KILLED BEFORE BIRTH
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust conduct a “Die In” and “Show the Truth” campaign at the White House.
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust close out 10 days of pro-life activism in Washington D.C. with a prayer vigil, sidewalk chalking and guerrilla projection at Planned Parenthood’s national headquarters.
- Watch video footage: Projecting pro-life messages with light projectors on the side of Planned Parenthood in DC
- Watch video footage: Closing Prayer Vigil at Planned Parenthood closing out Survivors Pro-life Boot Camp
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust pro-life training camp comes to a close in Washington D.C. but our prayers and message remain!
Before they fly home Fr. Stephen Imbarrato and Bud Shaver of Abortion Free New Mexico stop by Planned Parenthood’s national headquarters for prayer and sidewalk counseling.
- Watch video footage: Fr. Stephen Imbarrato’s facebook live
Please keep everyone in your prayers as they travel home. Also, pray that our efforts in our nation’s capital will bear much fruit and that we will return to our communities with the same passion to end abortion and light up the darkness!