By Bud Shaver
Albuquerque, NM- Join us for an important pro-life prayer service taking place in Albuquerque on Saturday, September 14th. On that day, pro-life Americans will honor the memory of the more than 50 million unborn victims of abortion during the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children. Solemn prayer services will be held simultaneously at gravesites around the country where abortion victims have been buried, as well as at many other memorial sites dedicated in their honor.
We hope that you will be able to join us for the memorial service taking place in our community as part of the the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children:
- Event: Memorial Service for Victims of Abortion Albuquerque
- When: Saturday, September 14th at 10:00AM
- Location: Sandia Memory Garden (Burial Site of two aborted babies: Baby Ryan and Baby Eve)
- Address: 9500 San Pedro Drive NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
- Map: GOOGLE MAP DIRECTIONS
- This solemn memorial service will last approximately one hour
- RSVP if you can join us and please share this event by email and on social media.
- Join and share Facebook event page: National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children Albuquerque
Special guests participating in this event include:
- Pastor Gary Cowan, Calvary Chapel East
- Others to be announced…
Please come out for this important pro-life event, prayerfully witnessing to the humanity of our unborn brothers and sisters, together with our fellow pro-lifers throughout the country.
In the Sermon on the Mount, our Lord promised us: “Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.”
On September 14th, we seek that divine comfort as we mourn for the victims of abortion. Let us never forget their precious lives as we continue to work and pray for an end to abortion.
- To learn more about this nationwide event — including background stories and photographs of the burial places of aborted babies — please visit: AbortionMemorials.com