By Bud Shaver
Albuquerque, NM- This past week we were blessed to return to Flagstaff, Arizona for some pro-life fellowship and a church presentation where our pro-life journey began 12 years ago. Twelve years ago we were involved an apartment ministry in Flagstaff, that is when the Lord opened our eyes and heart to the injustice of abortion raging all around us that we were completely oblivious to.
We made a commitment to our Lord not to remain oblivious nor silent any longer, twelve years later and we remain steadfastly engaged in ending America’s greatest injustice! Whether it’s traveling to Washington D.C. or joining you on the sidewalk for Faith to Action Friday, all of our efforts are working towards the goal of ENDING abortion in our lifetime. Thanks for standing with us on our journey!
- Recent Interview with Bud Shaver and Fr. Stephen Imbarrato: DC JUDGE DISMISSES CASE AGAINST PRO-LIFE RED ROSE RESCUERS
- Video: OANN (President Trump’s favorite network) covered Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust pro-life training camp hosted in Washington D.C.
Your prayers and your presence matter, to the babies and to the Lord!
- Join us: Faith to Action Friday (August 16, 2019)
Let’s stand together for life and strategically step out in faith to transform our community.
- Join us for “Faith to Action Friday” on August 16, 2019 from 9-10AM
- The UNMCRH free standing abortion clinic is located at2301 Yale Blvd in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Parking is available on Renard (off Yale)
- Everyone is welcome to join us for this peaceful presence.
UNM is at the heart of the abortion cartel in New Mexico, as a publicly funded institution UNM consistently promotes a culture of death and is actively training the next generation of abortionists…
- Please read and share our undercover videos and reports: UNM and Tax Funded Abortions in New Mexico
- Watch Bud’s Interview discussing the University of New Mexico on Infowars: State Of New Mexico Caught Trafficking Aborted Baby Parts
If you can’t join us this Friday, please keep our efforts in your prayers that hearts will be touched and eyes will be open to the truth about abortion in New Mexico.