By Bud Shaver
Albuquerque, New Mexico- This week Tara Shaver of Abortion Free New Mexico joined Off The Cuff ABQ in studio to discuss the COVID experimental injections, adverse reactions and deaths reported through CDC’s VAERS reporting system including jeopardizing women’s fertility, irregular menstrual bleeding and spontaneous abortions.
- Listen to the full interview here: YOU are the experiment!
Faith To Action Friday- July 2, 2021
New Mexico fully reopens officially on July 1, 2021 so join us for Faith To Action Friday on July 2, 2021!
One hour is all it takes to save a baby’s life. Abortion Free New Mexico would like to invite you to join us Friday, July 2nd for Faith To Action Friday. Now more than ever we need to pray collectively, publicly and strategically. Our presence outside the UNM Center for Reproductive Health abortion clinic will save babies lives. Join us at 10 am on Friday July 2nd at 2301 Yale Blvd SE.
- If you want to help us end abortion in New Mexico visit AbortionFreeNM.com today.
- Faith To Action Friday (Radio Spot)- Here’s our latest radio spot airing on Off The Cuff ABQ Talk Radio. Abortion Free New Mexico is a proud sponsor of OffTheCuffABQ.com.
Pro-Life Training and Equipping Seminar- July 10, 2021
Do you want to learn how to speak to a woman considering an abortion?
Perhaps she attends your church…
Maybe she’s a family member…
Or outside of an abortion facility…
Join us for a training and equipping session where we will discuss:
- Initiating Conversations
- Talking with Mothers
- Speaking to Others
- Sharing Hope
When: Saturday, July 10th
Where: Transformation Epicenter- 4001 4th St. NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Bring a dish to share and invite others.
- Save the date and RSVP here!