Albuquerque, NM- You are invited to join Abortion Free New Mexico for an important pro-life prayer service taking place in Albuquerque on Saturday, September 18. On that day, pro-life Americans will honor the memory of the more than 60 million unborn victims of abortion during the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children.
Solemn prayer services will be held simultaneously at gravesites around the country where abortion victims have been buried, as well as at many other memorial sites dedicated in their honor.
Albuquerque is one of only 56 sites in the nation where aborted babies are buried. Babies Ryan and Eve where obtained by and given a proper burial by Fr. Stephen Imbarrato, director of Life Ministries US.
In addition, we have a memorial headstone, at the same location, for babies that have been lost due to miscarriage and this year we will be remembering them as well.
I hope that you will join us for the memorial service taking place in our community as part of the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children:
- Event: Memorial Service for Victims of Abortion
- When: Saturday, September 18 at 10:00am
- Location: Sandia Memory Gardens
- Address: 9500 San Pedro Drive NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
- Map: GOOGLE MAP OF THE LOCATION SITE
- This solemn memorial service will last approximately one hour.
Special guests participating in the event include:
- Pastor Kevin Babb
- Felicia Stone, Speaker and Survivor
- Dinah Vargas, Off The Cuff ABQ
- Michelle Garcia Holmes
- and more to be announced….
Please come out for this important pro-life event, prayerfully witnessing to the humanity of our unborn brothers and sisters, together with our fellow pro-lifers throughout the country.
In the Sermon on the Mount, Our Lord promised us:
“Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.”
- Not in Albuquerque? Click here to find the Memorial Service in your area on 9/18