By Bud Shaver
Albuquerque, New Mexico- DID YOU KNOW? The University of New Mexico (UNM) “celebrates” abortion and is actively training up the next generation of abortionists! Is this really how you want your tax dollars spent?
- Read the full report: IN SHOCKING ADMISSION UNM CELEBRATES ABORTION
Listen to UNM Regent, Robert Schwartz in his own words
Tax funded University of New Mexico trains abortionists and runs free standing late term abortion clinic that kills babies up to 24 weeks or 6 months gestation.
- Click here to learn more about UNM’s radical abortion agenda!
Abortion Free New Mexico conducts a prayer and protest presence at the University of New Mexico’s free standing abortion facility where tax funded UNM performs late-term abortions through 6 months of pregnancy.
One hour is all it takes to save a baby’s life and to light up the darkness in your community.
Join Us This Week on Friday October 1st! Stand Up For Life in front of the University of New Mexico’s free standing abortion facility.
- Faith to Action Friday: October 1st (First Friday of every month)
- Time: 10-11am
- Location: UNM Center for Reproductive Health 2301 Yale Blvd. SE. in Albuquerque.
- Use street parking on Renard.
“It only takes an hour to make a lasting difference and have an impact for LIFE. Now more than ever, we need to pray collectively, publicly, and strategically. Our presence has the ability to reform The University of New Mexico – UNM so that they get out of the abortion business!” Bud Shaver, Abortion Free New Mexico
If you can’t join us, please keep our efforts in your prayers that hearts will be touched and eyes will be open to the truth about abortion in New Mexico.
- Click here to get involved and help us end abortion in New Mexico.